09 March 2009

Sun and Sand

The Indian Ocean off of Turtle Bay (Watamu, Kenya) is wonderful. I don't do hot and humidity very well, since I don't tan (I turn less white instead). We're going snorkeling tomorrow to see if we can see dolphins and little fishies on the coral. Maybe more pictures after that. I'm uploading photos from our time in Nairobi up to the following site. Have a look at my online storage site and look at these photos. Keep coming back as I'm adding photos during the week slowly because of the lack of speedy internet connection. http://www.box.net/shared/0gh5ggkhb8

2 comments:

Living day by day for Jesus said...

Said a prayer for you guys today...hope all is well!

Blessings,

Amber

KW from CHCC said...

Enjoy your time with the fishies. I'm praying for your safety while away from home.

God bless,
Kim